Welcome to USA Immi! Your ultimate destination for reliable and up-to-date information on immigration processes, visas, passports, and guidance for both the USA and various European countries. Our carefully crafted blogs and comprehensive guides are here to assist  you throughout your immigration journey, making your dreams of international living a reality.

Ans: A Green Card, also known as a Permanent Resident Card, grants foreign nationals the right to live and work permanently in the United States.

Ans: The Diversity Visa Lottery is an annual program that randomly selects individuals from countries with low rates of immigration to the US, offering them a chance to apply for a Green Card.

Ans: The H-1B visa is a non-immigrant visa for skilled foreign workers employed in specialty occupations, often in fields like technology, engineering, and science.

Ans: No, a B-2 tourist visa does not allow you to work in the US. You need an appropriate work visa for employment.

Ans: The EB-5 Investor Visa allows foreign investors to obtain a Green Card by investing a significant amount of capital in a US commercial enterprise that creates jobs.

Ans: You can file for an extension with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) before your current status expires.

Ans: No, you need a student visa (F-1 or M-1) to pursue full-time academic or vocational studies in the US.

Ans: The process involves meeting residency requirements, passing English and civics tests, and demonstrating good moral character.

Ans: OPT is a temporary work authorization for international students on F-1 visas, allowing them to gain practical experience related to their field of study.

Ans: DACA recipients can apply for permission to travel internationally through a process called Advance Parole.

Ans: The K-1 visa, also known as the fiancé(e) visa, allows the foreign fiancé(e) of a US citizen to enter the US to marry their intended spouse.

Ans: The duration varies greatly depending on the visa category and the specific circumstances. It can range from a few months to several years.

If you want more information or has any query, you can explore our website or contact us direcly.